"We are here on this planet only once and might as well get a feel for the place." -Annie Dillard

Friday, November 11, 2011

McDonald's in Italy.........

October 26 - Assisi - McDonald's

Okay, first of, I will admit it. I ordered fries.

Okay now that I have that out of the way, I had a bit of time before my train came and I saw that McDonald's was across the street. Remembering when I was 14 and going to a McDonald's in France and being struck by the interesting things on the menu (mainly that you could order beer), I decided to go inside to see what fun and curious things Italian McDonald's had to offer. I was first struck by the fancy, chic, marketing of everything. Oh and TIRAMISU is on the menu?!


Tiramisu and mousse for dessert!
Actual quality I can not say...

Fried olives for a side?
(oh yes and shrimp too)

No comments:

Post a Comment