"We are here on this planet only once and might as well get a feel for the place." -Annie Dillard

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bye!

My traveling get-up. Big backpack in the back and little in
the front. Although from this photo, the "little" one looks
quite large!!

The following songs were songs that I listened to or came into my head at certain moments on my trip. Since my ipod got erased, I think I'm missing some, but since I can't remember them, then I guess they weren't that poignant!

Coty's Fall 2011 Playlist:

1. Rose Laurens - Africa (french version)
2. Mary Chapin Carpenter - I Take My Chances
3. Joni Mitchell - All I Really Want
4. Stevie Nicks - Sable on Blond
5. Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken
6. Joni Mitchell - Urge for Going
7. Figgis on Figgis - the whole album
8. Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
9. Neil Young - Natural Beauty
10. Angus and Julia - Yellow Brick Road



No comments:

Post a Comment