"We are here on this planet only once and might as well get a feel for the place." -Annie Dillard

Friday, September 9, 2011

Belgian Beer.....or.....

Best thing my host mother, Veronique, said to me today: (Remember this is coming from someone who lives in Belgium, the country of the world's best beers!)

That the thing she looks forward to when she visits the United States is to drink Bud Light which she just loves! I got a good laugh out of that, and I'm sure my Montana friends reading this will be happy to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, wasn't Budweiser bought by Belgium? What's a good Belgian beer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I don't know! Maybe! Oh a good Belgian beer... well I honestly don't know as I don't really like beer, although last night I was with some friends and I drank a Creek (or at least that was how I was told to pronouce it) It was good but it tasted more like cherries than beer. I was told it was beer for girls :-)

    ReplyDelete